Belleville, Ontario – On 15 October, 2013 at 8:58 p.m. police conducted a traffic stop at Victoria Avenue and William Street. Investigation led to multiple charges against the lone driver of the vehicle. The driver Alex Youmans (29 years of Belleville) has been charged with and is scheduled to appear in Provincial court on 21 November, 2013.
· 1count of Take Motor Vehicle Without Consent
· 1count of Possession of Controlled Drug – marihuana
· 1count of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime
· 1count of Obstruct Police
· 4 counts of Breach of Probation
· 1 count of Drive while under Suspension
Belleville, Ontario – On 15 October, 2013 at 11:24 p.m. police responded to a call at a residence on Wellbridge Crescent in relation to a complaint that an unknown male had threatened the occupants. Investigation revealed that the male had outstanding warrant and led to the male being charged with
· 2 counts of Uttering Death Threats
· 1 count of Breach of Probation
The 27 year old Belleville man is scheduled to appear in Provincial court on 28 November, 2013.
Belleville, Ontario – On 13 November, 2013 at 12:18 p.m. police attended in the area of Cannifton Road North and Farnham Road in response to a complaint of an altercation involving weapons ( not firearms) between 2 men. Belleville Police are asking that anyone with any information in relation to this incident to contact Belleville Police Service.
Belleville, Ontario – On 16 October, 2013 at 12:38 a.m. police responded to a complaint in the parking lot of 180 Haig Road of a male with a knife. Investigation of this incident resulted in 2 males being charged.
Kyle Paige (25 years) of Belleville has been charged with
· 1 count of Assault with a Weapon – knife
· 1 count of Unauthorized Possession of a weapon
He is scheduled to appear in provincial court on 14 November, 2013.
Ramone Jimenez (23 years) of Belleville has been charged with
· 1 count of Weapons Dangerous
He is schedule to appear in Provincial court on 14 November, 2013.