Belleville, Ontario – The Belleville Police Service received a complaint alleging sexual assaults that had occurred between 2005 and 2006 regarding a young male victim.
As a result of an investigation by the Criminal Investigation Branch, a 40 year old Quinte West male, who is known to the victim, has been charged with:
· 2 counts of Sexual Assault
· 1 count of Sexual Interference
· 1 count of Sexual Exploitation
· 1 count of Invitation to Sexual Touching
· 1 count of Anal Intercourse
The male will appear for a Show Cause Hearing today, April 25th, 2013 at 1:00 p.m.
No further details to be released to protect the identity of the victim.