Controlled Drug and Substance Act Warrants – Supplemental Release
Belleville, Ontario – Further to the below information, the street value of the drugs was approximately $10,000. In addition, $1100 in cash and a 2010 Honda Civic was seized under the Proceeds of Crime legislation. ?xml:namespace>
Controlled Drug and Substance Act Warrants
Belleville, Ontario – On April 9th, 2014, six Controlled Drugs and Substances Act search warrants were executed by members of the Belleville Police Service. The first was executed in the City of Toronto, with the assistance of the Toronto Police Service. Another was executed in the City of Quinte West, with the assistance of the Quinte West OPP. The remaining four were executed in the City of Belleville.
As a result of the search warrants, cocaine, marihuana, cash, and weigh scales were seized.
The following people were arrested and have been charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance for the Purpose of Trafficking:
- Amanda Goncalo, 24 years of age of Toronto
- Christopher Parker 26 years of age of Ajax
- Taylor Downes 21 years of age of Toronto
- James Wardaugh 33 years of age of Belleville
- Erik Schartmann 35 years of age of Quinte West
- Shayna Craig 30 years of age of Deseronto
- Victoria Moir 31 years of age of Quinte West
- Jason Phillips 38 years of age of Belleville
- Michelle Soules 35 years of age of Belleville
- William Spratt 30 years of age of Belleville
- Dianne Holland 48 years of age of Belleville
All are being held for a Show Cause Hearing on April 10th, 2014, except for Soules who was release on a Promise to Appear.
The investigation is on-going.