The Belleville Police Service is accepting applications for full-time and part-time Front Desk/Data Entry Clerk(s). The position is responsible for front desk reception services, clerical support, data entry from a computer voice storage system and handwritten reports.
- Successful completion of at least four years of secondary school education or equivalent
- Accurate keyboarding, with attention to detail and proper use of grammar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and work well within a team environment
- Must be available to work a rotating shift schedule that covers 7 days a week
- Previous customer service and data entry experience would be an asset
The salary range is $39,463 - $48,232. Resumes should be mailed or hand-delivered by 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 06, 2010 to the attention of Human Resources, Belleville Police Service, 93 Dundas Street East, Belleville, Ontario, K8N 1C2
Personal information and any supporting documentation will be administered in accordance with the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act. (PIPEDA) and the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (MFIPPA)
We thank all applicants who apply, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.