POLICE CONSTABLE - EXPERIENCED OFFICER
The Belleville Police Service currently has an active posted vacancy for Experienced Officer applications. Please visit the "current opportunities" section of our website for further information, and instructions on how to apply.
Police Constable - Experienced Officer applicants are those currently serving with another police agency in Canada, that have completed a Basic Constable Training program.
To make an application, you must submit:
- Cover letter
- Proof of educational achievements (diploma, degree, etc.)
- Basic Constable Training Certificate
- Training record
- Two (2) most recent Performance Evaluations from your current Service
- A valid Fitness Pin Award
- Letters of commendation, if available
- Consent and release of liability form (can be found on our website under the “Police Constable” tab)
- Copy of valid First Aid and CPR certificates
Candidates chosen to move forward in this process will be contacted directly.
If you require further information or have a question, please contact the Human Resources Unit at: email@example.com.