Request a Paid Duty Officer
Off-duty police officers are available for hire to provide police presence for a range of functions, including (but not limited to):
- Community Events
- Traffic Control
- School Events
- Sporting Events
- Wide Load/High Value Escorts
These are some of the terms associated when hiring a paid duty service:
- Events must be held within the City of Belleville.
- A minimum of one week advanced booking notice is strongly recommended.
- A 4 hour minimum charge, per officer, applies for all events.
- There is a 48 hour cancellation policy in effect. Paid duties not cancelled prior to the 48 hour time frame are subject to a 4 hour charge.
- The number of officers required for an event will be assessed according to the nature of the duties.
Paid Duty Requests may be submitted online to the Belleville Police Service by completing the Paid Duty Officer Request Form.
|Constable||$71.00 / hour|
|Sergeant||$80.00 / hour|
|Staff Sergeant||$89.00 / hour|
|Police Cruiser||$46.10 / hour|
|Police Motorcycle||$46.10 / hour|
|Police Bicycle||$30.00 / flat rate|
|All rates are subject to a four (4) hour minimum|
Paid Duty Office:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Belleville Police Service - Headquarters
93 Dundas Street East
Phone: 613-966-0882 ext. 2219